ARBOR 19 FOUNDATION
The Foundation is our starting place: a quality-made, entry-level snowboard with style. It's the perfect board for riders who want to take their snowboaring to the next level. Our signature combination of Parabolic Rocker and Grip Tech contact points allow you easily transition in and out of turns while maintaining solid edge control in any terrain. Windows through the top sheet and base see through to our Single Malt Core made from 100% sustainably grown poplar; a testament to our brand's values of environmentalism and craftsmanship.
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Extruded Base - A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10-Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Spoonhead Tip Profile - All-mountain function in a range of snow conditions.