HALTI SIERRA DX WOMENS JACKET - WHITE
Womens DrymaxX® alpine ski jacket. Waterproof, windproof and breathable material is also stretchable. Technical Microtherm 80g ECO wadding is soft and light, perfect for active use. In sides beautiful feminine figured shape and outlook by special stitching detail. All needed details for Alpine Skiing use. Halti Eco product with certified bluesign® approved material and wadding. Environment-friendly, entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing. Combine for example with Puntti W II pants which has also shorter and longer leg length versions.
MATERIAL: DrymaxX® Ultimate 4-way stretch CPD ECO. waterproof, windproof and breathable material with stretch. Certified bluesign® approved material with entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing.
MATERIAL CONTENT: 100% PES
INSULATION: Microtherm® Eco 80, certified bluesign® approved material with recycled polyester.
LINING: Body mapped soft touch PES lining.
TECHNOLOGIES: DrymaxX® Ultimate, Eco, Microtherm
CERTIFICATES & ECO LABELS: Certified bluesign® approved wadding, Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC0 WR finishing.
- Totally waterproof, windproof and breathable material with 4 way stretch
- Technical, soft and light Microtherm 80 ECO wadding is certified bluesign® approved and contains recycled polyester
- Halti ECO product due certified bluesign® approved material and wadding
- Entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing
- Fixed hood with protective construction and adjustment
- In collar gusset construction with water repellent zip for extra space and ventilation
- Lower pockets with water repellent zippers
- Ski pass pocket at sleeve with zipper
- Inner mesh pocket for hat and googles
- Zippered warmer pocket for valuables with opening for wires inside
- Detachable google wipe
- Water repellent zip gusset construction at sleeve ends
- Lycra sleeve cuff construction is nice next to skin
- Integrated glovehook at hem
- Fixed snowgaiter