EIDER COLE VALLEY 2.0 MENS JACKET - DARK NIGHT
$599.95 (inc GST)
STRETCHY, WARM, AND MOUNTAIN-TO-TOWN SPIRIT
Modern and masculine, the Cole Valley is truly a versatile mountain to town jacket, with a full set of ski features and an urban friendly design. For those who prefer a one-style-fits-all approach to outerwear, the Cole Valley is the ultimate in mountain to town versatility, with a full set of ski features and an urban friendly design. Its Defender® Weave fabric has a unique texture, while providing stretch, waterproofness, and breathability, while the multitude of pockets keep all your extras secure. Sophisticated in design and feature-rich, the Cole Valley truly rethinks what a ski jacket should look like.
DEFENDER: A product of Eider research, the Defender® membrane guarantees garments that are at once waterproof, windproof and breathable.
E-LOFT: A product of Eider research, the Defender® membrane guarantees garments that are at once waterproof, windproof and breathable.
PLUG IN HOOD SYSTEM: This system, for fastening a detachable hood, is both discreet and extremely efficient. The edges of the hood can be inserted in the ports at the front of the collar, and are fastened by snap or velcro closures.
RELAXED FIT: Roomy comfort, with the option of varying mid layers for different levels of warmth.
WELDED SEAMS: The application of a waterproof film on the seams prevents any water incursion and makes the membrane waterproof, delivering a total seal.
ZIP VENTS: These vents open onto ventilating mesh, to let warmth and moisture escape.
- Adjustable and removable hood by "Plug In System", one adjustment at back
- Zipped front opening under flap
- Pit zippers covered by a flap
- Zipped hand pockets under flaps
- Sleeve pocket with waterproof vislon zipper
- Chest pockets under flaps
- Zipper inner pocket with earphone cable opening.
- Goggle pocket with an integrated lens cleaner
- Removable snow skirt with nonslip band
- Adjustable cuffs and hem of garment