KJUS CUCHE II MENS JACKET - BLACK
21st-century body mapping. The 2.0 version of our collaboration with ski legend Didier Cuche and Schoeller®-dynatec™ is even more dynamic, elaborate and uncompromising.
Designed in collaboration with former World Cup alpine ski racer Didier Cuche, the Cuche II insulated jacket leaves nothing to chance. Created from four-way stretch fabric, it features our trademarked AC-Vent™ ventilation system and Schoeller® PCM™ inserts to regulate your body temperature, and has a neck protector that stands up well against biting winds. Laser-cut chest pockets are ideal for storing whatever you need easy access to when you're on the piste.
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- Chest pocket with laser cut-outs
- KJUS AC-Vent™: award-winning ventilation system
- 4-way-stretch lining with Schoeller®-PCM™ inserts for perfect climate
- Engineered neckgaiter with anatomical seaming
MATERIAL PROPERTIES: 4-way-stretch fabric 2-layer fabric Contains non textile parts of animal origin
FACE FABRIC: 86% Polyamide, 14% Elastane
INSULATION: 100% Polyester (3DeFx+™ 90g, 60g, 40g)
LINING: 89% Polyamid, 11% Elastane
FINISH: DWR treatment